Monday, June 20, 2011

10 Things that made me smile!

Image via Going to Make it Mine Tumblr


















Happy Monday- hope that you all survived the dreaded day without too much grief. I have just survived by the skin of my teeth!


Here is this weeks list of things that made me smile.

  1. Going back to Melbourne in 2 more days- fingers crossed the dreaded ash cloud does not leave us stranded over here in Perth.
  2. Pictures of my gorgeous niece Isabel dressed in her fairy dress for her 4th Birthday, girls only, fairy party- so me when I was little.
  3. Real Housewives of New York- these women are so over the top, and so unbelievable that it is absolutely hysterical. Alex and her husband are such social climbers it is painful to watch, at one point I had to cover my eyes and squealed- I just couldn't watch. Too funny!
  4. Lamont's Creme Caramel for dessert on Friday night- as promised it was delicious, and I don't normally like Creme Caramel.
  5. So excited about my sister in law and her fiance getting married next weekend.
  6. Finally getting my eyebrows shaped and tinted- this is saving me so much time in the morning (which is now getting eaten up by my new high maintenance fringe).
  7. Dry shampoo- genius for controlling high maintenance fringes.
  8. Window shopping at Cult Status and seeing the gorgeous canary yellow PS1 Pouchette and divine YSL Tribtoo Pumps- if only to win Tattslotto and buy them.
  9. Snuggling on the couch all day Sunday with magazines, dvd's and chocolate, and not feeling guilty as it was such a rainy horrible day.
  10. Having a nice hot shower and jumping into a freshly made bed.
Have a fantastic week xx

No comments:

Post a Comment