Wednesday, July 13, 2011

Le Bump

Winter has well and truly arrived in Perth over the past week or so- and I was caught with no long sleeve tops that accommodate my rather large, 29 week old baby bump. 

So far I have survived by working my way through my non-pregancy wardrobe, but now that my last top was snugly fitted on "le bump" (and short sleeve) I knew that it was time to concede defeat and buy some maternity tops.

And I tell you, once I got started I could not stop.....here is what I bought:


Mayreau - Ella Nursing / Maternity Wrap Top in Purple $79.95



Mayreau - Mia 3/4 Sleeve Nursing Top $89.95 (I bought in Heather Grey not blue as above)


Trimester Panache Jersey Wrap Blouse- Black $59.95 (On Sale!)

All of the tops above are from a fantastic Australian maternity website- Queen Bee. Queen Bee has a fantastic range of clothes, reasonable prices and best of all my purchases arrived within 24 hours. I can't tell you how excited I was, as I literally had nothing to wear to work the next day! Then all of a sudden I had options- I was so pleased with myself that I even preached to my husband that night "how did people live before online shopping!". 

To make things even better the tops are all so comfortable to wear, with great fabric and very clever design features that will make them perfect to wear whilst feeding. Note: Never thought I would be so practical, very scary things happen to you when pregnant!

Anyway, chuffed from my Queen Bee purchases I headed to Topshop Maternity for more retail therapy. Now we all know Topshop is amazing- great fashion items that are up to the minute and the price points are even more amazing.

But there are two important things to remember- Number 1: Opposite seasons- make purchasing clothing for wearing now tricky, and Number 2: Delivery to Australia, although free over 75 Pounds, can take a while......like 3 weeks to Perth! So make sure you allow for delivery time.
Topshop Maternity Cream Contrast Cardigan- 40 Pounds

Topshop Maternity Cream Sheer Embroidered Blouse- 40 Pounds

Topshop Maternity White Grandad Shirt- 35 Pounds
and I couldn't resist a black pencil skirt from Topshop as well...

Topshop Maternity Black Pencil Skirt- 25 Pounds

So now I think it's time I put the credit card away! But if you are pregnant or know someone that is make sure you send through the links to Queen Bee and Topshop Maternity I have listed below xx

Topshop Maternity- www.topshop.co.uk



No comments:

Post a Comment