Friday, April 8, 2011

3 beauty products that I have just tried and loved


L’annine Hand & Body Cream- Avocado- $22.95

I have seen beauty editors  rave about this product for quite some time, but for some reason I have never tried it. Well, I am instantly addicted. My dry hands are now super soft ,and the avocado scent is delicate and clean smelling. The size of the tube is a extremely generous so this is a really good value product.  http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/shop/Lannine/HandBodyCream/
L'annine is available from Kit Cosmetics Stores or check out the link to the Mecca online store

Korres Lip Butter in Wild Rose- $18.95

The perfect amount of sheer rose lip colour for everyday, and the all natural balm is soothing on dry lips. This will be in my handbag all winter.
Korres products are available form Kit Cosmetics Stores or check out the link to the Mecca online store http://www.meccacosmetica.com.au/shop/Korres/LipButter/

Suvana- Paw Paw & Honey Organic Balm- $8.95

After recently reading  a post on Primped about Suvana, I quickly swapped from using Lucas Paw Paw ointment. Although I have always been a fan of Lucas Paw Paw, I was horrified to think of the petro-chemicals that I was ingesting through licking my lips- urgh. Also, I love the subtle honey flavour of this balm.
Suvana products are available from Health Food Stores.

No comments:

Post a Comment